March 25, 2013 § Leave a Comment
Rebel Evolve: Katarsis is a seven-week free Online Course. Join me and others as we explore seven weeks of fostering a healthy lifestyle. Beginning tomorrow, we will start by rebel evolving and focusing on Katarsis. By joining me in committing to this practice you are saying “yes” to a lifestyle shift to be in Truth.
Katarsism is the trinity clarification, or “clearing out”, of toxins out of the self and ego to reside in consciousness. In short, cleansing the trinity–body/mind/spirit–to reside in the strength of the soul, which is Truth.
This occurs in 5 purifying steps:
1. Body: Healing of the physical; physical injuries, genetic deficiencies, and dis-ease. See Jesus’ healing of people (blind, deaf, leprosy, dead). Daily practice: Yoga, balancing movement and repose.
2. Strength (Vital Energy): Cleansing of the energy; detoxification of toxins from what you have consumed or breathed/soaked in. Animal products are no longer consumed. This clears out negative vital influence (aka otherness from nature, animals, and other humans). Also, see Jesus casting out demons. Daily practice: Cleanses, Plant-based diet.
3. Mind: The correcting of the mind. This clears out negative mental otherness (aka otherness from other humans, past funk). Daily practice: Prayer, practicing consciousness.
4. Spirit: Katarsis is recognition of the ability to reside in consciousness, or Truth/God/Love. It is acceptance of the authentic self, or soul, as co-creator of your life. Daily practice: meditation, practicing collective consciousness.
5. Soul: Katarsis is bringing yourself to the present moment and residing in the true self, residing in Love.
We will begin this week with committing our day to yoga by simply doing one pose in the morning and one at night. More on that tomorrow. Please join me as we connect to Truth living within us and everyone and everything around us.
The seven weeks are set up to add new habits beginning at the foundation seat of who we are as individuals and collectively to foster, you guessed it, Unity. Together we will move towards Liberated Unity, living a life that incorporates Truth from the trinity within us.
I will be posting every Tuesday for guidance, healing, and encouragement throughout the next seven weeks. Specifically a new aspect of Katarsis will be explored. If you would like one-on-one email support and consulting, please donate any amount by clicking the “Donate Now” button and I will respond with a Welcome Letter within 24 to 48-hours. And please feel free to email me with any questions or comments.
Looking forward to rebel evolving with you.
December 23, 2011 § 1 Comment
Overwhelming situations are natural, normal and a part of life. It’s how we handle them, cope with them, in our own minds that makes all the difference in the world.
When I realized that this simple fact wasn’t going to change anywhere in the near future–after becoming a mother of a beautiful chubby girl–I decided that it was my philosophy that needed a bit of revamping. Or as I like to say, I needed to update my map.
The journey isn’t going to get any easier. It’s how we choose to perceive it that allows for enjoyment along the way.
In the middle of the beautiful moments and the more chaotic, inevitable one’s, I find that I have to make a completely conscious effort to embrace peace. Here’s a few things I do along the way:
• Embrace the current situation–even if it’s horribly difficult, allow yourself to find peace regardless and remember that putting your fists up won’t get you anywhere
• Consider what brings you peace–for me it’s remembering my beautiful family, eating raspberries, taking a hot bath, sipping on tea, and getting a back rub from Trever
• Cut out the unnecessary–Slim down your list of to-do’s to just 5 things or less a day, write them down, and don’t be hard on yourself if some go uncompleted
• Share your life–the good, the bad, the crappy, we all have stuff we go through and have to deal with, pick a few wisely chosen individuals to share the burden and be able to set boundaries on listening vs. advice giving
Easier said than done, but doable. And the holidays are the perfect time to start practicing peace. It takes more work than giving into the feeling of chaos and busyness, but in the end, it makes for a more zen lifestyle. And who doesn’t want that?
Jenn, Trev, Audrey, and Baby